|Plan Name||Monthly Charges||Annual Charges||Download Speed|
|BB-600-8M||Rs. 600||Rs. 6600||2 Mbps up to 6 GB and 512 Kbps afterwards|
|BB-800-8M||Rs. 800||Rs. 8800||2 Mbps up to 12 GB and 512 Kbps afterwards|
|BB-1000-8M||Rs 1000||Rs. 11000||2 Mbps upto 22 GB and 512 Kbps afterwards|
|BB-1500-8M||Rs 1500||Rs. 16500||2 Mbps upto 60 GB and 1 Mbps afterwards|
|BB-2000-8M||Rs 2000||Rs. 22000||2 Mbps upto 90 GB and 1 Mbps afterwards|
|BB-2500-8M||Rs 2500||Rs. 27500||2 Mbps upto 140 GB and 1 Mbps afterwards|
|BB-3000-8M||Rs 3000||Rs. 33000||2 Mbps upto 225 GB and 1 Mbps afterwards|
- Xpress+ Unlimited 600, Xpress+ Unlimited 700, Xpress+ Unlimited 749, Xpress+ Unlimited 949,Xpress+ Unlimited 1151, Xpress+ Unlimited 1375,Xpress+ Unlimited 1751 closed for new booking and Plan change.
- Existing Broadband Customers can continue in their existing plan or migrate to new plan of their choice.
- In combo plans Rent free Landline will be provided with no free calls and outgoing calls will charged at Re.1 per pulse (as per Landline 250 plan).
- Customer may also use Landline Add-on Packs for making landline calls.
- Customer may also use Data Top Ups to extend their FUP limit.
- SMS/Email notification will be sent after reaching 80% and 100% FUP limit of your plan.
- Customers who want Xpress+ plan alongwith their existing Landline plan may choose Non-Combo plan.
- Fair Usage Policy Quota in all FUP plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP quota as per selected plan is made available to customer from 1st of every month.
- Existing customer migrating to FUP plan or customer booking new broadband in between a month will get Fair Usage Policy Quota on proportionate basis for the remaining days of the month.
- Monthly CPE(Modem) Charges for MTNL provided CPE: Rs. 50/-
- MTNL supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in event of non-return of equipment customer will have to pay applicable charges
- The data usage limit wherever mentioned includes downloads and uploads.
- Upload speed : 512 Kbps in all plans.
- Service Tax extra as applicable.
Important Note : For truly Unlimited plans there is no fair usage policy, however MTNL reserve the rights to discontinue the benifits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial /telemarketing activities. This will be also applicable to customers of fair usage unlimited plans.