|Plan Name||Monthly Service charges(Rs)||Speed (Download/Upload)|
|DSL_8Mbps_1199||1199||Upto 8Mbps/512 Kbps till
|DSL_8Mbps_1499||1499||Upto 8Mbps/512 Kbps till
|DSL_8Mbps_1999||1999||Upto 8Mbps/512 Kbps till
|DSL_8Mbps_2599||2599||Upto 8Mbps/512 Kbps till 165GB and 1.5 Mbps/512Kbps afterwards|
|DSL_8Mbps_5050||5050||Upto 8Mbps/512 Kbps till 300 GB and 1.5Mbps/512 Kbps aferwards|
- Customer may also use Data Top Ups to extend their FUP limit.
- SMS/Email notification will be sent after reaching 80% and 100% FUP
limit of your plan.
- Data Usage include upload and download wherever mentioned.
- DSL activation and testing charges, one time upfront CPE charges and monthly CPE service charges will be as per existing tariff for connection to be given on single pair using normal ADSL CPE(wired/wireless).
- For connection to be given on Line Bonding CPE and two pairs upfront charges will be:
- (a) One Time Line bonding CPE Upfront Charges : Rs 4000/-
(b) Monthly service Charges for MTNL Supplied Line Bonding Modem : Rs 50 Per Month
- Combo version of above plan will offer a rent free landline. However in Non combo version customer will have to choose seprate landline plan as per his requirments.
- Fair Usage Policy Quota in all FUP plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP quota as per selected plan is made available to customer from 1st of every month
- In Combo plan initial charges and security deposit for landline will be as per existing landline tariff.
- No free call allowed in combo plans. Outgoing calls will be charged at Rs. 1 /pulse(as existing).
- These plan can be given Using normal ADSL CPE upto 1 KM distance and beyond that line bonding CPE can be used.
- Service tax extra as applicable.
Important Note : For truly Unlimited plans there is no fair usage policy, however MTNL reserve the rights to discontinue the benifits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial /telemarketing activities. This will be also applicable to customers of fair usage unlimited plans.