|Plan||Monthly Service Charges||Download Speed||Free Calls in Combo Plan|
|Narrowband_TNF_Unlimited_550||Rs. 550||Day -1 Mbps (7am to 7pm) & night - 1.5Mbps (7pm to 7am)||As per opted Landline Plan|
|Narrowband_TNF_Unlimited_650 Combo||Rs. 650||Day -1 Mbps (7am to 7pm) & night - 1.5Mbps (7pm to 7am)||Nil|
|DSL Unlimited 2M||Rs. 2,499||2 Mbps||Unlimited Calls in MTNL N/W (Mumbai and Delhi), other Local Networks and All India STD.|
|DSL Unlimited 4M||Rs. 3,499||4 Mbps||Unlimited Calls in MTNL N/W (Mumbai and Delhi), other Local Networks and All India STD.|
|DSL Unlimited 8M||Rs. 4,499||8 Mbps||Unlimited Calls in MTNL N/W (Mumbai and Delhi), other Local Networks and All India STD.|
ADSL Plans Upto 16 Mbps
|Monthly Service Charges||Download Speed & Fair Usage Policy (FUP) Quota in GBs||Free Voice Benefits in Combo Plan|
|2 Mbps||4 Mbps||6 Mbps||8 Mbps||10 Mbps||16 Mbps|
|Rs. 1,500||75||150||70||140||65||130||60||120||55||110||50||100||Unlimited MTNL (Mum+DLI)|
|Rs. 2,000||120||210||110||195||100||175||90||160||80||140||70||125||Unlimited All NW + STD.|
|Rs. 2,500||-||-||180||270||160||240||140||210||120||180||100||150||Unlimited All NW + STD.|
|Rs. 3,000||-||-||250||375||240||360||225||340||200||300||180||270||Unlimited All NW + STD.|
|Rs. 2,499||Unlimited||Unlimited||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Unlimited All NW + STD.|
|Rs. 3,499||-||-||Unlimited||Unlimited||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Unlimited All NW + STD.|
|Rs. 4,499||-||-||-||-||-||-||Unlimited||Unlimited||-||-||-||-||Unlimited All NW + STD.|
|Entertainment Unlimited 749||-||-||12||35||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||Nil|
|Plan Name||Monthly Service Charges||FUP (GB)||DN Speed||Free Voice Benefits in Combo Plan & FTTH|
|High Speed 950||Rs. 950||15||35||50 Mbps||Nil|
|High Speed 1299||Rs. 1,299||35||70||50 Mbps||Nil|
|High Speed 1549||Rs. 1,549||60||110||50 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to MTNL (Mum+DLI) Network|
|High Speed 2049||Rs. 2,049||75||130||50 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
|High Speed 2999||Rs. 2,999||150||265||50 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
|High Speed 3999||Rs. 3,999||250||375||50 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
|Very High Speed 4999||Rs. 4,999||250||375||100 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
|Very High Speed 7999||Rs. 7,999||600||900||100 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
|Fibre Unlimited 10M||Rs. 24,199||Unlimited||Unlimited||10 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
|Fibre Unlimited 20M||Rs. 43,999||Unlimited||Unlimited||20 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to All NW + STD.|
FTTH Voice Services
|Fixed Monthly Charges||Free Calls||Call Charges beyond free calls||Call Packs for Additional Calls|
|Rs. 50||50 Calls||Rs. 1.00 per pulse or as per selected Call Pack||Rs. 50||65 calls|
|Rs. 100||140 Calls|
|Rs. 200||290 Calls|
MTNL Mumbai's popular landline plans "Plan 290 (150 calls)", "Plan 500 (450 calls)" & "Plan 1000 (1000 calls)" are also avialable to Fibre to the Home (FTTH) voice customers.
|Charges for Customer premise Equipment (CPE) supplied by MTNL|
|CPE Type||One time Upfront CPE charges||Monthly CPE Charges|
|ADSL Normal CPE||Rs. 300 (Rs.50 for old & repired)||Rs.70 p.m.|
|ADSL WiFi CPE||Rs. 600 (Rs.100 for old & repired)||Rs.70 p.m.|
|Additional WiFi CPE for enhancing coverage||Rs. 1,000||Rs.100 p.m.|
|VDSL Normal CPE||Rs. 1,000||Rs.70 p.m.|
|VDSL WiFi CPE||Rs. 1600 (to be taken in 4 equal installments of Rs.400 in bill). Waived off for new bookings with annual plan or annual payment option from 16-03-2017.||Rs.120 p.m.|
|Line Bonding CPE||Rs. 600||Rs.70 p.m.|
|FTTH ONT||Rs. 1,000||Rs.70 p.m.|
Data Top Up
|BB Data Topup||Existing Usage||New Usage|
|Rs. 100||New||3 GB|
|Rs. 200||New||8 GB|
|Rs. 300||6 GB||12 GB|
|Rs. 500||12 GB||25 GB|
|Rs. 700||18 GB||35 GB|
|Rs. 900||30 GB||60 GB|
|Rs. 1,200||50 GB||100 GB|
|Rs. 1,800||100 GB||200 GB|
Value Added Services
|Static IP Charges||Rs.2000 per IP per annum|
|Rs. 200 per IP per month|
Get Static IP/ Pool & Use Many Advance Services
Static IP can be used to host various advanced services like CCTV, personal website, file sharing etc. Static IP addresses are more reliable for Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), more reliable to host a gaming website or to play X-Box, Play Station, use Virtual Private Network for secure access to files from your company network computer, etc. Static IP addresses are also great if you use your computer as a server, as it should give your file server faster file uploads and downloads.
MTNL provides Static IP and IP Pools of 4,8,16 & 32 IPs. The rates are Rs.2000 per IP per annum. Monthly payment option is also available for Rs.200 p.m. per IP.
|Particulars||Pool Size||WAN IP||Total IP's||Monthly Charges|
@Rs. 200 per IP
|Annual Charges |
@ Rs. 2000 per IP
|Static IP||-||-||1||Rs. 200||Rs. 2,000|
|Static IP Pool 4||4 IP||1 IP||5||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Static IP Pool 8||8 IP||1 IP||9||Rs. 1,800||Rs. 18,000|
|Static IP Pool 16||16 IP||1 IP||17||Rs. 3,400||Rs. 34,000|
- Call 1500 ( For Existing Broadband Customers)
- Visit To Your Nearest CSC. To Know about your nearest CSC Click Here
- Book Online Click here
Charges for Additional Upload Speed
|Upload Speed||Monthly Charges|
|256 Kbps||Rs. 100|
|1 Mbps||Rs. 300|
|5 Mbps||Rs. 600|
|10 Mbps||Rs. 1,000|
- Higher upload speed above 1 Mbps is subject to feasibility and CPE compatibility.
- Additonal upload speed of 1Mbps and above will be available only to VDSL and FTTH connections.
Charges for Email Services
|One email ID with Broadband connection||FREE|
|Additional E-mail ID||Rs. 400 per annum (100 MB capicity)|
|Broadband Shifting Charges||Rs. 300|
|Safe custody charges|
|ADSL, VDSL & Line Bonding Connections||Rs. 100 p.m.|
|FTTH Connection||Rs.1000 or 50% of monthly service charges, whichever is less.|
|One Time Registration Charges||Waived Off|
|DSL Activation & testing charges (with telephone bill)||Rs. 300|
|Plan Speed||Pre FUP Upload Speed||Post FUP Upload Speed|
|2 Mbps,4 Mbps and 6 Mbps||768 kbps||512 Kbps|
|8 Mbps,10 Mbps and 16 Mbps||1 Mbps||512 Kbps|
|10 Mbps VDSL Plans||5 Mbps||512 Kbps|
|For All Plans Given On Line Bonding||2 Mbps||512 kbps|
Terms and conditions
- Customer may buy additional upload speed as per existing tariff.
- Customer may also use Data Top Ups to get pre FUP speed after exhausting FUP Quota.
- In combo plans Rent free Landline will be provided with no free calls and outgoing calls will charged at Re.1 per pulse (as per Landline 250 plan).
- Customer may also use Landline Add-on Packs for making landline calls.
- SMS/Email notification will be sent after reaching 80% and 100% FUP limit of your plan.
- Customers who want BB plan alongwith their existing Landline plan may choose Non-Combo plan.
- Fair Usage Policy in all FUP plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP as per selected plan is made available to customer from 1st of every month.
- Existing customer migrating to FUP plan or customer booking new broadband in between a month will get Fair Usage Policy on proportionate basis for the remaining days of the month.
- MTNL supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in event of non-return of equipment customer will have to pay applicable charges.
- Port Charges of Rs.150 per month will be applicable if connection given using Line-bonding technology utilizing two lines/ports.
- Download Speed indicated are only upto MTNL ISP node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
- Customers will get 4 email id (4MB) with DSL_unlimited_4999 plans, 6 email id (4MB) with DSL_unlimited_9999 plans.
- Upload speed for 8Mbps Plans (given on Line bonding) is 2Mbps upto Fair Usage Policy (FUP) quota and 512 Kbps afterwards.
- The data usage limit wherever mentioned includes downloads and uploads.
- 4 Mbps and above plans can be taken as Standalone Broadband category i.e 4 Mbps and above plans can be taken without landline connection.
- In combo plans Calls to any Landline & Mobile Network Both Mumbai as well as Delhi shall be free between 10:00 PM to 07:00 AM.
- In combo plans all STD calls shall be charged 1 MCU per 180 sec between 10:00 PM to 07:00 AM .
- Speed metioned subjected to technical feasibility.
- VDSL+FTTH plans having post connection payment option of quarterly, half yearly and annual may be allowed. Discount equivalent to 7 days, 15 days and 1 month on broadband service charges may be given to customers who opt quarterly, half yearly and annual payment option respectively.
- In case of VDSL, Plans will be available on Combo and Non-combo version at same rate.
- A rent free Landline will be provided on above combo plans
- No free calls allowed,outgoing calls will be charged at Re.1 per pulse (as existing)
- Security Deposit for Voice Services in FTTH
- Local / STD facility : Rs.1000/- (to be collected in 2 equal installments)
- ISD facility : Rs.3000/- (to be collected in 6 equal installments)
- Data Top Ups will be available to all Fair Usage Unlimited Plan Customers of ADSL, ADSL-8Mbps,VDSL and FTTH.
- Data Top Ups will be valid for Calendar month and will be charged in next bill.
- Opted Data Top Ups should not be greater than customer plan FUP LImit. For eg. An BB-800-4M plan customer with 20 GB FUP limit can top up only 6 GB , 12 GB and 18 GB.
- Please register one-time on our selfcare portal http://selfcare.mtnl.net.in to apply for Data Top-Up, Broadband Plan Change and other services.
- MTNL provides an usage alerts via SMS, email to our customers when they reach 80% and then 100% of thier FUP Limit.
- Customer can update their Mobile No and email id by registering at http://selfcare.mtnl.net.in
- Customers may request Data Top Ups by calling at 1500 or may apply to nearest CSC.
- First usable static IP address will need to be used as your subnet gateway IP.
- Service Tax extra as applicable.
Important Note : For truly Unlimited plans there is no fair usage policy, however MTNL reserve the rights to discontinue the benifits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial / telemarketing activities. This will be also applicable to customers of fair usage unlimited plans.