|Plan Name||Monthly Charges||Annual Charges||Download Speed (upto)||Free Voice Benefits|
(only for Combo plans)
|BB-600-8M||Rs. 600||Rs. 6,600||150 calls to all networks #|
|BB-800-8M||Rs. 800||Rs. 8,800||200 calls to all networks #|
|BB-1000-8M||Rs 1,000||Rs. 11,000||300 calls to all networks #|
|BB-1200-8M||Rs 1,200||Rs. 13,200||500 calls to all networks #|
|BB-1500-8M||Rs 1,500||Rs. 16,500||Unlimited MTNL(MUM+DELHI)|
|BB-2000-8M||Rs 2,000||Rs. 22,000||Unlimited to all networks + STD|
|BB-2500-8M||Rs 2,500||Rs. 27,500||Unlimited to all networks+ STD|
|BB-3000-8M||Rs 3,000||Rs. 33,000||Unlimited to all networks + STD|
- # Free Voice Calls benefit is applicable to all existing customers, new booking, plan change cases w.e.f. 01/09/2017.
- Payment Options: Discount allowed in monthly service charges;
- For Quarterly Payment Mode: 7 Days
- For Half Yearly Payment Mode: 15 Days
- For Annual Payment Mode: 30 Days (i.e. 1 Month)
- Unlimited free voice benefits cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium Numbers, IN Numbers and other chargeable shortcodes (level 1 etc.). These calls will be charged as per prevailing tariffs.
- In combo plans, Rent free Landline will be provided with no free calls and outgoing calls will be charged at Re.1 per pulse (as per Landline 250 plan).
- Customer may also use Landline Add-on Packs for making landline calls.
- Customer may also use Data Top Up to extend their FUP limit.
- SMS/Email notification will be sent after reaching 80% and 100% FUP limit of your plan.
- Customers who want BB plan along with their existing Landline plan may choose Non-Combo plan.
- Fair Usage Policy Quota in all FUP plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP quota as per selected plan is made available to the customer from 1st of every month.
- Existing customer migrating to FUP plan or customer booking new broadband in between a month will get Fair Usage Policy Quota on a proportionate basis for the remaining days of the month.
- Monthly CPE(Modem) Charges for MTNL provided CPE: Rs. 50/-
- MTNL supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in event of non-return of equipment customer will have to pay applicable charges.
- Port Charges of Rs.150 per month will be applicable if the connection has given using Line-bonding technology utilizing two lines/ports.
- The data usage limit, wherever mentioned, includes downloads and uploads.
- Upload speed: On ADSL, up to 1 Mbps till Fair Usage Policy (FUP) Quota and up to 512 Kbps afterward.
- Upload speed: On Line Bonding, up to 2 Mbps till Fair Usage Policy (FUP) Quota and 512 Kbps afterward.
- 4 Mbps and above plans can be taken as Standalone Broadband category i.e 4 Mbps and above plans can be taken without a landline connection.
- Applicable Taxes Extra.
Important Note: For truly Unlimited plans there is no fair usage policy, however MTNL reserve the right to discontinue the benefits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial /telemarketing activities. This will be also applicable to customers of fair usage unlimited plans.