|Last Updated on 1st June 2021|
|Plan Name||DSL 330* (Non-Combo)|
|Monthly Service Charges||` 330|
|Monthly FUP Quota||60 GB|
|Download Speed (up to)||6 Mbps till FUP & 256 Kbps afterward|
|Upload Speed (up to)||768 Kbps till FUP & 256 Kbps afterward|
||As per opted Landline Plan|
- * DSL-330-Non-Combo plan is revised from data plan type to unlimited plan type w.e.f. 1st October 2019. Customers will be billed only for the plan charges.
- The plan will be offered to existing landline customers using any landline plan including an incoming-only plan. The plan will not be offered in a standalone category (without a landline).
- Data usage includes uploads and downloads. Customers of this plan are allowed to take data top-up after the expiry of FUP data.
- One-time initial charges for CPE/ONT, monthly CPE/ONT charges will be the same as per the existing tariff.
- Please, refer to for the installation, activation & other charges. GST will be charged extra as applicable.
Broadband Unlimited High-Speed FUP Plans
|Monthly Charges||Pre FUP Download Speed (upto) / Plan Name / Free Usage Quota (FUP) / |
Free Voice Benefits (Only for Combo Plans) / Post FUP Download Speed (upto)
|150 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||--||150 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|200 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||--||200 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|300 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||300 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|500 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||500 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|300 calls Free& Unlimited on MTNL Network (Mum+Delhi) / 1.5 Mbps after FUP||500 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|Unlimited on All Network + STD / 2 Mbps after FUP|
- * Revised FUP benefits w.e.f. 1st June 2021 | ** Available only in Combo Plan.
- Plan Availability: i) Upto 16 Mbps Speed - Only on ADSL ii) 50Mbps Speed - on VDSL & FTTH iii) 100 Mbps - Only on FTTH
- Please, refer to for all other one-time upfront charges, CPE monthly charges, etc.
Broadband Truly Unlimited Plans
|Monthly Rent (`)||1,599/-||1,799/-|
|FUP Quota||Unlimited Free|
|Download Speed (up to)||8 Mbps||12 Mbps|
|Upload Speed (up to)||1 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|Free Voice Benefits||500 Calls & Unlimited on MTNL(Mumbai/Delhi) Network|
* Above plans can be offered on ADSL/VDSL as per availability | All other one-time upfront charges, CPE monthly charges will be the same as an existing tariff.
High-Speed FTTH Advance Rental Combo Plans (Quarterly|Half Yearly|Annual)
|Plan Name||FIBER PRIME *||FIBER GOLD *||FIBER PLATINUM *|
|Quarterly Service Charges ^||` 2,397/-
||` 2,997/-||` 4,497/-|
|Half Yearly Service Charges ^
(15 days free discount included)
|` 4,395/-||` 5,495/-||` 8,245/-|
|Annual Service Charges ^
(30 days free discount included)
|` 8,789/-||` 10,989/-||` 16,489/-|
|Unlimited **||Unlimited **|
|Download / Upload Speed||30 Mbps **||50 Mbps **||100 Mbps **|
|Voice Calls||Unlimited Free Voice Calls on all networks (Local+STD)|
- * Newly launched plan benefits available w.e.f. 1st June 2021. Plans available only in Combo Plan.
- ^ Customer can opt for any of Quarterly, Half Yearly, or Annual payment option. The quarterly payment option is selected by default.
- ^ For the Half Yearly payment option 15 days free and for the Annual payment option 30 days free discount is included in the service charges.
- ** Download and upload speed will be symmetric in all the above plans. Download and upload speed will be as per plan up to the monthly FUP limit of 3300 GB and 2 Mbps afterward.
- One Time Charges :
- CPE Upfront Charges : ` 1,500 (WiFi ONT)
- Installation Charges : ` 700 (only applicable for these plans)
- Security Deposit : NIL (only applicable for these plans)
- Monthly CPE Charges : NIL
- Unlimited free voice benefits cannot be used for outgoing calls to Premium Numbers, IN Numbers, and other chargeable short codes (level 1, etc.). These calls will be charged as per prevailing tariffs.
- Billing will be done in advance with a quarterly/half-yearly/annual payment option. The advance bill payment amount once paid will neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of the month.
- GST will be extra as applicable.
- Please, refer to for all other charges.
Broadband Data Top-Ups
Now customers can enjoy FUP-based unlimited Broadband / VDSL / FTTH plans with uninterrupted regular download speed by opting for Monthly Data Top-Ups post-FUP usage.
| Data Top-Up |
| MRP |
|8 GB||` 49|
|20 GB||` 99|
|35 GB||` 149|
|60 GB||` 249|
|85 GB||` 349|
|140 GB||` 549|
|200 GB||` 749|
|270 GB||` 999|
|410 GB||` 1,499|
|550 GB||` 1,999|
|900 GB||` 2,999|
|2000 GB||` 4,999|
- Data Top-Up will be available to all Fair Usage Unlimited Plan Customers of ADSL, VDSL, and FTTH.
- Data Top-Ups will be valid for the particular calendar month and will be charged in the next billing cycle.
- Now customers are allowed to book any data top-up irrespective of their broadband plan FUP limit.
- Customers may request Data Top-Up Online or by calling at 1500 or may apply to the nearest CSC.
|Fixed Monthly Charges||Free Calls||Call Charges beyond free calls||Call Packs for Additional Calls|
|` 50||50 Calls||` 0.80 per pulse
(or as per selected Call Pack)
|` 50||65 calls|
|` 100||140 Calls|
|` 200||290 Calls|
MTNL Mumbai's popular landline plans "Plan 290 (150 calls)", "Plan 500 (450 calls)" & "Plan 1000 (1000 calls)" are also available to Fibre to the Home (FTTH) voice customers. Click here to see the detailed tariff.
Security Deposit for Voice Services
- Local / STD facility: `1000/- (to be collected in 2 equal installments)
- ISD facility: `3000/- (to be collected in 6 equal installments)
- MTNL Telephone Instrument Charges: ` 300 (Nil for customer-owned Instrument)
Broadband One Time Charges
|Monthly CPE |
|ADSL Registration and Activation charges on existing Landline||Waived Off||--|
|ADSL Activation & Testing charges (with telephone bill)||` 300||--|
|Normal ADSL CPE upfront charges||` 300||` 70|
|Wireless ADSL / ADSL Line Bonding CPE upfront charges||` 600||` 70|
|ADSL old & repaired Normal / Wireless CPE upfront charges||` 100||` 70|
|Normal / Wireless ADSL CPE against the replacement of faulty MTNL CPE of an existing customer.
||` 400||` 70|
|VDSL Registration and Activation charges on existing landline||` 500||--|
|VDSL Registration and Activation charges with new landline||` 1,000||--|
|Normal VDSL CPE||` 1,000||` 70|
|Wireless VDSL CPE||` 1600
(to be taken in 4 equal installments of Rs.400 in the bill). Waived off for new bookings with an annual plan / annual payment option.
|Normal VDSL CPE + Wireless ADSL CPE
||` 1000 + ` 600||` 70|
|Normal VDSL CPE upfront charges against the replacement of faulty MTNL CPE of an existing customer.
||` 800||` 70|
|Wireless VDSL CPE upfront charges against the replacement of faulty MTNL CPE of an existing customer.
||` 1000||` 70|
|FTTH registration and activation charges||` 500||--|
|FTTH voice service installation charges||` 200||--|
|MTNL Telephone Instrument Charges (Nil for customer-owned Instrument)||` 300||--|
|Wireless CPE upfront charges
( For Usage with Normal FTTH CPE)
|` 600||` 70|
|FTTH Wired ONT upfront charges||` 1,000||` 70|
|FTTH Wired ONT with NEW ADSL CPE upfront charges (new connection)||` 1,600||` 70|
|FTTH WiFi ONT Upfront Charges||` 1,500||` 70|
|FTTH Wired ONT upfront charges against the replacement of faulty MTNL ONT of an existing customer.
||` 800||` 70|
|FTTH WiFi ONT upfront charges against the replacement of faulty MTNL ONT of an existing customer.
||` 1000||` 70|
|Additional Wireless CPE charges for enhancing coverage||` 1,000||` 100|
Note: Customers can purchase their own ONT from Authorized Vendors OR From FTTH Revenue Share Partners (as per List)
Click Here for Compatible ONT's in MTNL N/w
Additional Upload Charges
|For each Additional Upload Speed of||Monthly Charges||Availability on Network|
|256 Kbps||` 50||ADSL only|
|1 Mbps*||` 150||VDSL & FTTH only|
|5 Mbps*||` 300|
|10 Mbps*||` 500|
|20 Mbps*||` 750||FTTH only|
|* Please note, availability of Upload Speed above 1 Mbps is subject to feasibility & CPE compatibility.|
Static IP Charges
|Particulars||Monthly Charges||Annual Charges|
|Static IP||` 200 per IP||` 2000 per IP
|Static IP Pool of 4, 8, 16 IPs + 1 WAN IP|
|For More Details click here|
|Safe custody charges||
|Shifting Charges||` 300|
|Additional E-mail ID||` 400 per annum (100 MB capacity)|
TRAI Format Broadband Tariff
Terms & Condition
- Fair Usage Policy: The FUP quota in all FUP-based unlimited plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP quota as per the selected plan is made available to the customer from the 1st of every month. An existing customer migrating to the FUP plan or customer booking new broadband in the middle of the month will get a Fair Usage Policy on a proportionate basis for the remaining days of the month.
- Customers may use Data Top-Up to get pre-FUP speed after exhausting FUP Quota on all FUP-based unlimited broadband plans.
- Truly Unlimited Plans: No fair usage policy is applicable for Truly Unlimited Plans. However, MTNL reserves the right to discontinue the benefits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial/telemarketing activities. This will also be applicable to customers using FUP-based unlimited plans.
- The data usage wherever mentioned includes downloads and uploads.
- Usage Alerts: MTNL provides usage alerts via SMS to our customers when they reach 80% and then 100% of their FUP Limit. A customer can update their Mobile No and Email-ID by registering at https://selfcare.mtnl.net.in
- Upload Speed:
- For ADSL 2Mbps, 4Mbps & 6Mbps Plans: Up to 768Kbps till Fair Usage Policy(FUP) quota and up to 512Kbps afterward.
- For ADSL from 8Mbps till 16Mbps Plans: Up to 1Mbps till Fair Usage Policy(FUP) quota and up to 512Kbps afterward.
For VDSL & FTTH Plans: Up to 10Mbps till Fair Usage Policy (FUP) quota and up to 1Mbps afterward.
- For VDSL & FTTH Advance Rental Plans: As per opted plan till Fair Usage Policy (FUP) quota and up to 2Mbps afterward.
- Customers may buy additional upload speed as per the existing tariff.
- Combo Plans:
- Calls to any Landline & Mobile Network Both Mumbai as well as Delhi shall be free between 11:00 PM to 07:00 AM and all STD calls shall be charged 1 MCU per 180 sec between 11:00 PM to 07:00 AM.
- Rent-free Landline will be provided and free voice benefits will be given as shown above.
- Outgoing calls will be charged at Re.1 per pulse (as per Landline 250 plan).
- Customers may also use Landline Add-on Packs for making landline calls.
- Payment Options: Discount allowed in monthly service charges;
- For Quarterly Payment Mode: 7 Days (Not applicable in case of VDSL & FTTH Advance Rental Plans)
- For Half Yearly Payment Mode: 15 Days
- For Annual Payment Mode: 30 Days
- Standalone Broadband: 4Mbps & above plans can be taken as a Standalone Broadband category without a landline connection.
- Unlimited free voice benefits cannot be used for outgoing calls to Premium Numbers, IN Numbers, and Other chargeable shortcodes (level 1, etc.). These calls will be charged as per prevailing tariffs.
- MTNL CPE: Equipment like Telephone Instrument, Broad Band Modems /CPEs (Customer Premises Equipment), ONU(Optical Network Units), NT1(for ISDN lines), if provided at Customers' premises by MTNL, are the sole property of MTNL, Mumbai.MTNL supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in event of non-return of equipment customers will have to pay applicable charges.
- Connection Feasibility & Speed: The speed mentioned is subjected to technical feasibility. Speed indicated are only up to MTNL ISP node and are given on a best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) Extra as Applicable.