MTNL has introduced prepaid broadband service for its customers. The services are being provided on the existing Landline copper infrastructure.
Broadband Prepaid Vouchers
|Prepaid Voucher 499
|Prepaid Voucher 1499
|Prepaid Voucher 3999
|Prepaid Voucher 5999
- Grace period : 30 days for all the vouchers. After grace period, account will be suspended. Account will be deactivated after 3 months.
- No plan migration will be allowed.
|One Time Charges
|Installation & Activation
- Customer will book prepaid broadband connection on his existing telephone line.
- Customer will be billed amount for registration,activation and router charge, in the first bill.
- Customer may book the connection at CSC counter or from 1500/WSC.
- The broadband work order will be issued and will be completed in the same manner as currently done for postpaid connection.
- Initially the Customer will be given broadband basis plan with 50 Mb free download and validity of 90 days.
- Within the validity period customer has to recharge his account using any of the available voucher.
- Using this voucher the customer can logon to web self care on http://register.mtnl.net.in and recharge his account.
- In case of any difficulty in recharging process customers may contact on 12543 or 1504 option 3.
- One Email ID will be given with 4MB space in this plan.
- The balance download at the end of validity period will not be carried forward.
- If download allowed is consumed before the validity period customer will have to recharge using any of the above vouchers again.
- Within validity period balance download available at the time of the recharge will be added in the download allowed in new voucher. However period left will not be carried forward.
- Each voucher will have a grace period of one month after validity period. If customer fails to recharge within the grace period,his account will be suspended. The account will be permanently closed after 90 days after validity period.
- Migration from postpaid to prepaid is not allowed at present.
- For all service related complaints the customer can dial 198.
- Customer can see their plan balance and usage details at http://register.mtnl.net.in .