Diwali Dhamaka Contest
MTNL Mumbai is going to run a Diwali Dhamaka Contest for 30 days from 26/10/2018 till 24/11/2018.
Terms & Condition :
- It is a 30 days contest, starting from 26-Oct-2018 to 24-Nov-2018.
- It is a pay per use service contest of WAP & SMS.
- The cost is Rs.3/sms for sending SMS at shortcode 54334 and per download cost on WAP is Rs.7/wallpaper.
- There will be two winners only and each winner gets a “DVD Player, Model No: Godrej DVD 604“.
- Participants will have to send text DT at 54334 for dating tips and/or download at least three contents either from WAP portal (http://wap.mconverge.in/mtnlwap/mdn.php) or by sending SMS or both from WAP/SMS as per the convenience of the participants for becoming eligible to contest.
- At the end of the contest i.e. 30 days winner will be the one whose downloads and/or sent SMS at 54334 is the highest. So the probability of a participant for becoming a winner increases with maximum contents downloads/SMS sent at shortcode 54334 by him/her.
- The SMS and WAP counts of each participant will be considered as total against their respective mobile numbers. For example if a participant’s mobile number is 9869XXXX91 and he/she sends 40 SMS at 54334 and downloads 45 wallpapers from WAP during a 30 days contest period then his/her total counts will be 85 (40 SMS + 45 WAP) and his/her total amount spent Rs.415 (40*Rs.3+45*Rs.7) on total counts 85.
- In case of a tie among the same counts participants, the winner will be the one whose total amount spent is the highest at the end of the contest.
- In case of a tie among the same total amount spent participants, a computerized draw will be conducted for announcing the winners of the contest.
- Participants will have to bear data charges, as per their data plan, separately for downloading the wallpapers.
- Participants must be cautious while sending a text at shortcode 54334 because the correct text will be considered as successful for counting not the wrong one text. Similarly, in case of WAP download if the wallpaper is downloaded once in a day the same wallpaper download cannot be considered for counting as a count for the contest.
- By entering in the contest, a participant is indicating his/her consent to these terms and conditions of the contest.
- The MTNL reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the MTNL’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to subscribers as soon as possible by the MTNL.
- The MTNL will contact both winners through a phone call or SMS. And the prize will be handed over to them in MTNL office or courier it directly to the winner's addresses after 15 days of announcing the result of the contest.
- The MTNL’s decision in respect of all matters with the contest will be final and binding on the participants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
- The winners agree to the use their name and mobile number in any publicity material by the MTNL.
Diwali Dhamaka Contest Winners
The winners of Diwali Dhamaka contest are following and they will get the winning gifts at the address registered against their Mobile Numbers of MTNL, Mumbai.
Many Congratulations to winners.
1) Mr.Bimal Kumar shah - 99698XXXX5
2) Ms.Nancy Shanmukh Kelwadi -99695XXXX2