Transfer of Telephone
- It means change in the name of the subscriber, in case of individual or change in name /constitution ownership in the case of company/ organisation /institution.
- Event necessitating transfer of a telephone.Change of name taking place voluntarily or due to marriage
- Change in name/constitution of firm, companies, organisation, institution etc.
- Sale of dissolution of the firm
- Death of the hirer.
The application for transfer (on prescribed forms) should be made within one year from the date of the event and is to be submitted to CSC of your area.
- Click here to download application for Transfer of Telephone due to change of Constitution
- Click here to download application for Transfer of Telephone in case of change of Name
- Click here to download application for transfer of telephone connection ( 3rd Party Transfer )
- Click here to download application for Transfer of Telephoneto near relative during the life time of the hirer
- Click here to download application for Transfer of Telephone to near relative in case of deaths of the hirer
Shifting of Telephone
When a telephone is shifted from one position to another in the same room it is known as internal shift.
When a telephone is shifted from one room to another or from one building to another building in the same locality or different locality, it is called as external shift.
|External shifts are of the following types||
Shifting of telephone on All -India basis
Telephone can be shifted on All-India basis as per the conditions existing for shifting of telephones within Multiexchange area. The application form (free of charge) can be obtained from the Area G.M's office/Shift Officer of Area on demand and completed form is to submitted to the CSC of the area from where the telephone is to be shifted.
a)From one position to another in the same room Nil
- Click here to download Application for shifting (on all India basis)
- Click here to download Application form for shifting of telephone.
- Click here to download Application for inter exchange shift of telephone
Use of Phone by Tenant
- Permissible will be sent in the name of tenant. Correspondence entertained with landlord. Landlord to give undertaking for responsibility of payment of all telephone dues. Prescribed forms are available at MTNL Customer Service Centers.
- Permission fee is Rs. 100.
Short Term safe custody Long Term safe Custody
Short Term safe custody
Long Term safe Custody
For keeping your telephone in Safe Custody, please apply at CSC or call at 1500.
Landline Number Retention
- Landline Number Retention by availing Call transfer Facility
- Now take your landline to your new address
- Moving to your new house or just changing your office address !!!
- Then no worry. You can get all your calls of your existing number in your new landline number with Call transfer Facilities
- Charges Rs. 50 /Month
- Now get Call transfer Facilities free for 1 Month.