Last updated on 18th October 2023
Unlimited High Speed Fiber Plans
|Unlimited High-Speed Fiber Plans
(Monthly | Half Yearly | Yearly)
|Internet Speed |
upto Free Usage Limit
|Plan Name||Service Charges (Rs)||Data Usage||Free Usage Limit (FUP)||Internet Speed|
after Free Usage Llimit
|30 Mbps *||Fiber_449_30Mb_Combo||449/-||--||--||Unlimited||600 GB||4 Mbps|
|100 Mbps *||Fiber_600_100Mb_combo||600/-||3,300/-||6,600/-||Unlimited||1,000 GB||2 Mbps|
|100 Mbps *||Fiber_799_100Mb_combo||799/-||4,395/-||8,789/-||Unlimited||3,300 GB||5 Mbps|
|150 Mbps *||Fiber_899_150Mb_combo||899/-||4,944/-||9,889/-||Unlimited||3,300 GB||5 Mbps|
|200 Mbps *||Fiber_1100_200Mb_combo||1,100/-||6,050/-||12,100/-||Unlimited||3,300 GB||5 Mbps|
|300 Mbps *||Fiber_1400_300Mb_combo||1,400/-||7,700/-||15,400/-||Unlimited||3,300 GB||5 Mbps|
|500 Mbps *||Fiber_2299_500Mb_combo||2,299/-||12,645/-||25,289/-||Unlimited||3,300 GB||5 Mbps|
|1 Gbps *||Fiber_3999_1G_combo||3,999/-||21,994/-||43,989/-||Unlimited||3,300 GB||5 Mbps|
|1 Gbps *||Fiber_7999_1G_combo||7,999/-||43,994/-||87,989/-||Unlimited||12,000 GB||15 Mbps|
- * All above plans offer Symmetric Speed (i.e. same Download and Upload speed) up to the Free Usage (FUP) limit.
- Free Voice Benefits of Unlimited Calls (Local + STD - on any network) on all above plans. Unlimited free voice benefits cannot be used for outgoing calls to Premium Numbers, IN Numbers, and other chargeable short codes (level 1, etc.). These calls will be charged as per prevailing tariffs.
- All the above plans are available only in the Combo Plan option.
- All above plans are available on a Monthly / Half Yearly / Yearly basis (except Fiber_449_30Mb_Combo Plan). Billing will be done on a monthly basis in Monthly plans. Advance payment in Yearly and half-yearly plans. For the Half Yearly payment option 15 days free and for the Annual payment option 30 days free discount is included in the service charges.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of the month.
- GST will be charged extra as applicable.
- Please, refer to Other Charges for the installation, activation & other charges.
Fiber Voice Plan
|Plan Name||Fiber_Voice_300_Plan *|
|Monthly Service Charges||Rs 300/-|
|Monthly Free Data Usage (FUP) Limit||50 GB|
|Download/Upload Speed (up to)||10 Mbps till Free Data Usage (FUP) & 1 Mbps afterwards|
||100 (Local + Unlimited STD on any Network)|
- * Migration from Landline to FTTH Voice : Old Number will be retained | No Registration, Activation & Installation Charges | No one time ONT upfront charges.
- Customer has to purchase telephone instrument.
- No ONT Monthly Rental & One Time Upfront charge in case of ONT purchased by the customer. Whereas ONT Monthly Rental & One Time Upfront charges are applicabale if ONT is provided by MTNL/RSP.
- LF as per Rules. GST will be charged extra as applicable.
- Please, refer to Other Charges for the installation, activation & other charges.
|Local Call Pulse Rate for FTTH Voice Plans||STD Call Pulse Rate for FTTH Voice Plans|
|MTNL Landline||180 Sec||90 Sec (MTNL Delhi)|
|MTNL Mobile||60 Sec||--|
|To other landline opertaors||60 Sec||60 Sec|
|To Other Mobile Operators / WLL||60 Sec||60 Sec|
Fiber Other Charges
Other Charges for High-Speed Fiber Plans
|Sl||Particulars||Type of Charges||Service Charges|
(One Time / Monthly)
|1||FTTH Activation, Installation & Registration Charges||--||500/-||One Time|
|2||ONT upfront Charges
|FTTH WiFi ONT upfront charges||1,500/-||One Time|
|FTTH Wired ONT upfront charges||1,000/-||One Time|
|3||Monthly ONT Rental Charges||--||70/-||Monthly|
|4a||Additional wireless CPE charges for enhancing coverage (optional)||optional||1,000/-||One Time|
|4b||Rental for Additional Wireless CPE charges for enhancing coverage||optional||100/-||Monthly|
|5||Refundable Security Deposit||--||Nil||--|
|6||Refundable Security Deposit for ISD Facility||optional||3,000/-||One Time|
|7||Telephone Instrument||MTNL Provided||500/-||One Time|
|If customer-owned Instrument||Nil||One Time|
|1||FTTH Wired ONT upfront charges against the replacement of faulty MTNL ONT of an existing customer.
|2||FTTH WiFi ONT upfront charges against the replacement of faulty MTNL ONT of an existing customer.||1,000/-|
Note: Customers can purchase their own ONT from Authorized Vendors OR From FTTH Revenue Share Partners (as per List)
Click Here for Compatible ONTs in MTNL N/w
Broadband Monthly Plans
|Broadband Plans (ADSL/VDSL)|
|Monthly Charges||Pre FUP Download Speed (upto) / Plan Name / Free Usage Limit (FUP) / |
Free Voice Benefits (Only for Combo Plans) / Post FUP Download Speed (upto)
|150 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||--||150 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|200 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||--||200 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|300 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||300 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|500 Calls Free/ 1 Mbps after FUP||500 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|300 calls Free & Unlimited on MTNL Network (Mum+Delhi) / 1.5 Mbps after FUP||500 Calls Free/ 2 Mbps after FUP|
|Unlimited on All Networks + STD / 2 Mbps after FUP|
* Available only in Combo Plan.
Broadband Other Charges
Broadband New Booking Charges
|Registration and Activation charges (with telephone bill)||ADSL||Rs 300/-||Rs 300/-|
|VDSL||Rs 500/-||Rs 1,000/-|
|Initial Upfront Charges For WiFi CPE||ADSL||Rs 600/-||Rs 600/-|
|VDSL||Rs 1,600/-*||Rs 1,600/-*|
|Security Deposit for Landline (Refundable)
to be collected in a bill in equal installments
|ADSL / VDSL||N/A||Local or STD: Rs.1000/- (in 2 installments)
ISD facility: Rs.3000/- (in 6 installments)
For Only Incoming Plan-199:- Rs. 500/-
|Activation Charges (at the time of booking)||ADSL||N/A||Rs 600/-|
|Monthly CPE Service Charges||ADSL / VDSL||Rs 70/-||Rs 70/-|
Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) Modem/Router/CPE Charges (optional)
|CPE Upfront Charges||CPE Type||Broadband Service Type|
|CPE Upfront Charges||Normal||Rs 300/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Against the replacement of faulty MTNL CPE of an existing customer.
||Normal||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
|Wireless||Rs 400/-||Rs 1,000/-|
|Old & Repaired CPE||Normal / Wireless||Rs 100/-||--|
Data Top-Up for Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) and Fiber Plans
Now customers can enjoy FUP-based Unlimited Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) and Fiber plans with uninterrupted regular download speed by opting for Monthly Data Top-Ups post-FUP usage.
| Data Top-Up |
| MRP |
|8 GB||Rs 49/-|
|20 GB||Rs 99/-|
|35 GB||Rs 149/-|
|60 GB||Rs 249/-|
|85 GB||Rs 349/-|
|140 GB||Rs 549/-|
|200 GB||Rs 749/-|
|270 GB||Rs 999/-|
|410 GB||Rs 1,499/-|
|550 GB||Rs 1,999/-|
|900 GB||Rs 2,999/-|
|2,000 GB||Rs 4,999|
- Data Top-Up will be available to all Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) and Fiber Fair Usage Unlimited Plan Customers.
- Data Top-Up will be valid for the particular calendar month and will be charged in the next billing cycle.
- Customers are allowed to book any data top-up irrespective of their broadband plan FUP limit.
- Customers may request Data Top-Up Online or by calling at 1500 or apply to the nearest CSC.
Additional Upload Service
|For each Additional Upload Speed of||Monthly Charges||Availability on Network|
|256 Kbps||Rs 50/-||ADSL only|
|1 Mbps*||Rs 150/-||VDSL & FTTH only|
|5 Mbps*||Rs 300/-|
|10 Mbps*||Rs 500/-|
|20 Mbps*||Rs 750/-||FTTH only|
* Please note, the availability of Upload Speed above 1 Mbps is subject to feasibility & CPE compatibility.
Static IP Service
|Particulars||Monthly Charges||Annual Charges|
|Static IP||Rs 200/- per IP||Rs 2,000/- per IP
|Static IP Pool of 4, 8, 16 IPs + 1 WAN IP|
For More Details click here
Safe Custody Service
|Service Type||Service Charges|
|ADSL/VDSL||Rs 100/- per month|
|FTTH||Rs 1,000/- per month (or 50% of Monthly Service Charges, whichever is less)|
|Shifting Charges||Rs 300/-|
TRAI Format Broadband Tariff
Terms & Condition
For Copper & Fiber Broadband Plans:
- Payment Options: Discount allowed in monthly service charges;
- For Half Yearly Payment Mode: 15 Days
- For Annual Payment Mode: 30 Days
- Fair Usage Limit: The FUP limit in all FUP-based unlimited plans is applicable for one calendar month. Fresh FUP limit as per the selected plan is made available to the customer from the 1st of every month. An existing customer migrating to the FUP plan or a customer booking new broadband in the middle of the month will get a Fair Usage Policy on a proportionate basis for the remaining days of the month.
- Customers may use Data Top-Up to get pre-FUP speed after exhausting the FUP Limit on all FUP-based unlimited broadband plans.
- The Data usage wherever mentioned includes downloads and uploads.
- Unlimited free voice benefits cannot be used for outgoing calls to Premium Numbers, IN Numbers, and Other chargeable shortcodes (level 1, etc.). These calls will be charged as per prevailing tariffs.
- Connection Feasibility & Speed: The speed mentioned is subject to technical feasibility. Speed indicated is only up to the MTNL ISP node and is given on a best-effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
- MTNL CPE: Equipment like Telephone Instrument, Broad Band Modems /CPEs (Customer Premises Equipment), ONU(Optical Network Units), and NT1(for ISDN lines), if provided at Customers' premises by MTNL, are the sole property of MTNL, Mumbai.MTNL-supplied Broadband CPE (Modem/Router) belongs to MTNL and in the event of non-return of equipment customers will have to pay applicable charges.
- Usage Alerts: MTNL provides usage alerts via SMS to our customers when they reach 80% and then 100% of their FUP Limit. Customer can update their Mobile No and Email-ID by registering at https://selfcare.mtnl.net.in
For Copper Broadband Plans only:
- Combo Plans for ADSL Broadband :
From Land Line (for voice) Night Hours Pulse Rate (11 pm to 7 am) Day Hours Pulse Rate (7 am to 11 pm) MTNL Mumbai to MTNL Mumbai / Delhi Dolphin Mobile 0 Sec 60 Sec MTNL Mumbai Landline 0 Sec 180 Sec MTNL Delhi Landline 0 Sec 90 Sec To Private Mobile & Landline Operators in Mumbai 0 Sec 60 Sec All STD 180 Sec 60 Sec
- Rent-free Landline will be provided and free voice benefits will be given as shown above.
- Outgoing calls will be charged at Re.1 per pulse (as per the Landline 250 plan).
- Customers may also use Landline Add-on Packs for making landline calls.
- Truly Unlimited Plans: No fair usage policy is applicable for Truly Unlimited Plans. However, MTNL reserves the right to discontinue the benefits if the plan is used beyond the prescribed TRAI Guidelines for any commercial/telemarketing activities. This will also be applicable to customers using FUP-based unlimited plans.
- Standalone Broadband: 4Mbps & above plans can be taken as a Standalone Broadband category without a landline connection.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be charged extra as applicable.